PART 1: DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Defined terms
- The special meanings given to certain words and phrases in the articles are set out in the index of defined terms.
2. Where a word or phrase is defined in the index of defined terms, other grammatical forms of that word or phrase used in the articles shall have a meaning which corresponds to that definition.
PART 2: DIRECTORS
2. DIRECTORS’ POWERS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Directors’ general authority
Subject to the Companies Acts and the articles, the directors:
a. shall manage the company’s business; and
b. may exercise all the powers of the company for any purpose connected with the company’s business.
3. Members’ reserve power
- The members may, by special resolution, order the directors to act, or refrain from acting
- in a particular wayNo such special resolution shall invalidate anything which the directors have already done.
Visit: Aapka Consultant to get Online Services of CA CS & Lawyers