You are supposed to fill your details in our simple information form.
The first draft will be shared with you in 4-5 business days.
We will make necessary changes as suggested by you and will share the final draft with you.
1. Address proof of both the spouses.
2. Marriage Certificate
3. Photographs of marriage
4. Evidence proving that spouses are living separately for more than a year.
5. The spouses must not be staying together.
6. There is no reasonable ground for one of them to withdraw from the company of the other.
7. The petition must be filed by the aggrieved party
Both husband and wife, after fulfillment of the minimum requirements can file this petition.
The burden to prove that the other spouse has withdrawn from the society of the petitioner.
A suit for restitution of conjugal rights can be introduced where: i. The marriage took place. ii. The husband and wife stayed together. iii. The husband and wife last stayed together.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.