You are supposed to fill your details in our simple information form.
1. Address proofs of both the parties
2. Present earnings certificates
3. Marriage Certificate
4. Photographs of the marriage
5. Income Tax Statements
6. Evidence that they have been living separately for more than a year.
7. Evidence of failed attempts of reconciliation
The court after admitting the petition adjourns he matter for at least 6 months which may be extended to 18 months. In this period the couple is expected to live together. After this cooling- off period if the couple still wants to divorce, the court shall grant them with the same.
No. It is to the discretion of the court.
The parties must approach the District court where: • The couple last lived together. • The marriage was solemnized. • Where the wife presently resides.
Yes. Any of the spouses can withdraw their consent at any time before the divorce is granted.
Yes. Different religions are governed by different sets of laws as marriage is a matter of personal laws. For more details you can visit our blog ‘Divorce by Mutual Consent’.
• The parties have been living separately for a period of 1 year or more. • The parties are unable to live together. • There is a mutual consent between the parties to separate. • A petition in such cases can be filed only after 1 year from the date of marriage. • Such petition has to be filed together.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.