You are required to fill the details in our simple online questionnaire and submit documents.
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN.
Details provided by you will be verified and then we shall apply for name approval.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs
1. Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
2. Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
3. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature [partners only])
1. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
2. Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
There should be 2 partners are required to start a Limited Liability Partnership.
No, it is an complete online process regardless of your location of business. You simply have to send us all the scanned copies of the required documents to initiate the process.
For LLP, no minimum capital is required to invest unlike in PVT or OPC companies.
Aapkaconsultantant.com can incorporate a Limited Liability Partnership in 10-12 days. Though it may depend on submission of relevant documents by the client and speed of Government Approvals.
a. For Partners- Pan Card for Indian Nationals. b. ID proof- Any one (Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport) c. Address Proof- Any one (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement) d. In addition, the landlord of the registered office premises must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for having the registered office in his premises and must submit his identity proof and address proof.
It is a 7 digit number alpha-numeric registration number allotted by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to an LLP.
Yes, a Digital Signature is required for all Designated Partner of a proposed LLP.
Designated Partner Identification Number is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed Designated Partner of a LLP. It is mandatory for all present or proposed Designated Partners to have a Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN). Designated Partner Identification Number never expires and a person can have only one DPIN.
LLPs are required to file an annual filing with the Registrar of Companies each year.
Yes, an existing partnership firm can be converted into LLP.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.