You are required to fill the details in our simple online questionnaire and submit documents.
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN.
Details provided by you will be verified and then we shall apply for name approval.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs
1. Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
2. Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
3. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature [partners only])
1. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
2. Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
There should be at least a minimum of 2 partners to start a Limited Liability Partnership.
Any individual or body corporate may be a partner in a LLP including Foreign national/NRI. There must be atleast one of the partner shall be a resident of the director.
No, you do not have to make any appearance or visit before the registrar. It is an complete online process regardless of your location of business. You simply have to send us all the scanned copies of the required documents to initiate the process.
For LLP, no minimum capital is required to invest unlike in PVT or OPC companies. LLP You can start with a share capital as low as you wish.
Generally, LLP is a best option for professionals like Doctors, Lawyers, Chartered Accountant, Designers or others professionals,
Yes, Foreign Nationals/NRI's can become director in a Limited Liability Partnership subject to a minimum Indian partner.