Complete online form
Obtain DSC and DIN
The name will be approved
The company will create the documents and file with ROC.
1. Self attested copy of PAN Card (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
2. Self attested copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
3. Self attested copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph
5. Sale Agreement, if owned or Rent Agreement, if rented
6. Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
1. Minimum 2 Shareholders
2. Minimum 2 Directors
3. Minimum 1 Lac Share Capital
4. DPIN for all Directors
5. Atleast one Designated partner should be an Indian Resident
There should be at least a minimum of 2 directors to start a Private Limited Company.
It takes not more then a 15 days to incorporate a company subject to timely submission of documents by the client. However, it also depends upon the workload of the ministry.
No, you do not have to make any appearance or visit before the registrar. It is an complete online process regardless of your location of business. You simply have to send us all the scanned copies of the required documents.
Self attested PAN Card, identity and address proof of the directors, copy of Passport [for foreign nationals or NRI], NOC from the owner for doing business will be required.
No, you do not have pay any additional cost beyond the incorporation fees to be charged the company. A proper Invoice will be generated which is inclusive of all the charges.
Payment will be made online through secured payment gateway. A proper invoice will be sent to you with complete bank details and payment gateway option.
Yes, Foreign Nationals/NRI's can become director in a Private Limited Company subject to a minimum Indian director.