You are supposed to fill your details in our simple information form.
1. Proportion in which a shareholder is going to hold he shares.
2. Different classes of shares
3. Different categories of shareholders
4. If there is a new issue of shares in the market should the existing shareholders get the privilege of getting those shares first?
5. Power of Board of Directors in issuance of shares and if they can stop the transfer of such shares.
6. Rules of transferring of shares.
• Rights and obligations of the shareholders. • Rights and obligations during sales of shares of the company. • Right and obligations of the Company Management. • Rights and obligations of the Investor.
• Helps in resolving all disputes amongst the shareholders. • Maintain a healthy relationship among between the shareholders and the company. • Protects the investment made by then shareholders. • Lays down the rules and regulations for the shareholders and any other party related to the company.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.