You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
We will draft the required objection and file it with Registrar.
Once , the objection is filed , acknowledgement slip of same shall be sent.
Trademark Application Number
Power of Attorney
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
Once a trademark application is filed, the Trademark Registrar would process the application and issue an Examination Report. In cases wherein the Trade Mark Registrar raises an objection for registration of a trademark, the applicant has an opportunity to submit a written reply for the objection raised. This objection raised by the registrar termed as trademark objection.
The reply to the Trademark objection report should contain reasons, facts and evidences as to why the mark should be registered in favor of the applicant along with supporting evidence.
If a legal reply is not filed, the trademark registry may cancel the trademark application.
Yes, you have to file the reply within the 30 days from the issue of the report.
No, both are same.
You have to submit the required information and Team of Aapka Consultant will do the rest.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.