Free Expert Counseling
Provide relevant documents
Process application within 24 Hrs.
Your work is done!!
1. Scanned PAN Card of Partners/Directors/Proprietor
2. Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
3. Scanned passport-sized photograph
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph
5. Rental agreement/Sale deed of commercial space
1. PAN Card of Company or Partnership
2. Board Resolution, in case of company
3. Incorporation Certificate or Partnership Agreement
4. Memorandum & Articles of Association
Anyone who sells anything , be it goods, products or anything that can be felt or touched, requires a VAT registration.
A copy of PAN Card, proof of address of business, constitution of the business and proof of identity of the promoters is required. In addition, security deposit or surety or reference maybe required to obtain VAT Registration based on the state in which the business operates.
VAT returns are due on the 20th of every month. The previous months VAT information must be filed on the 20th of every month.
VAT payments must be deposited by Proprietary Firms, LLPs and Partnership Firms quarterly. Other entities are required to make VAT payment monthly.
VAT & CST registration is must for all the traders or manufacturers who have an annual income of more than 5 lakh per annum in India.
Yes, it is advisable to be in office during the inspection. The authorities inform in advance the time of visit.
It takes a minimum of 14 to 20 days, subject to Government processing time.