Free Expert Counselling
Provide relevant documents
Process application within 24 Hrs.
Your work is done!!
Its purpose is to set out the evidence upon which each party will rely to prove his/ her case.
A person can invoke the power of the Courts under various provisions of the enactments including procedural acts by filing an application supported by affidavits
There are many services in which attachment of affidavit is mandatory. Example: Association registration, company registration etc.
Fill the Information Form
Provide required Documents.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
It is a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court.
It should mention clearly the full name, fathers’ name, religious persuasion, age, occupation, profession, place of residence of the person on whose behalf an Affidavit has been filed.
As long as a person is old enough to understand the facts and the significance of the oath or affirmation he or she makes, the affidavit is valid.
The person who makes the affidavit is called a ‘deponent’.
Yes, statement made by deponent should be supported by the documents.
An affidavit should be confined to such facts which can be proved by the deponent. Any hearsay information or imagination or belief cannot be included in the affidavit.
Affidavit should be notarized by Notary only (Code of Civil Procedure, 1908).
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.