“When you are out of Quality, you are out of Business”
ISO Certification Services in Kochi
Quality assurance plays the most vital role in the succession of your business. The quality can be assured if your business is certified with ISO Certification. ISO 9001 2015 is a quality management assurance certification in Kochi with global assurance. Quality authentication is the best business plan. Also, ISO Certification not only sets principles for quality assurance but ensures constant improvement. For long-term business growth, it is very much necessary that you serve the best and the most important is consistent products and services to your customers. ISO professionals of Aapka Consultant helps you in getting ISO Certification in Kochi.
Documents required for ISO Certification in Kochi
- Company/Business Registration/GST Registration
- Invoice Bills
- Organization Letterhead
- Organization Pan Card
- Any Other Relevant Document
Types of ISO Certification for Different Sectors in Kochi
|Serial No.||ISO Number||Particulars|
|1||9001: 2015||ISO for Quality Management System in Kochi|
|2||45001:2018||ISO for Occupation health &Safety (OHSAS) in Kochi|
|3||14001:2015||ISO for EnvironmentalManagement System in Kochi|
|4||22000:2018||ISO for Food Safety Management System in Kochi|
|5||27001: 2015||ISO for Information Security Management System in Kochi|
|6||13485: 2012||ISO for Medical Equipments and Devices in Kochi|
|7||16949:2009||ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Kochi|
|8||HACCP||ISO for Health Analysis & Critical Point in Kochi|
|9||ROHS||ISO for The restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Kochi|
|10||GMP||ISO for Goods Manufacturing in Kochi|
|11||WHO GMP||ISO for WHO GMP in Kochi|
|12||20000-1:2011||ISO for IT Service Management System in Kochi|
|13||50001 : 2011||ISO for Energy Mgt System in Kochi|
|14||GDP||ISO for Goods Distribution Practice in Kochi|
|15||FDA||ISO for Food and Drug Administration in Kochi|
|16||26000: 2010||ISO for Social Responsibility in Kochi|
Benefits of ISO Certification in Kochi
- Helps in maintaining Quality of the business
- Standardize the Internal management of the business
- Suitable for all business types and scale
- Minimizes the Wastage
- Helps in securing government and other tenders
- Creates trust among customers, competitors, and the general public
- Increases efficiency, productivity, and profit
- Helps in expansion and growth of the business
- Gives global recognition to the business
- Increase new customers and retain the old ones
A valid ISO certified by a valid accreditation authority assures the quality of the business. This also proves as a catalyst for creating trust, growth, and expansion of the business.
Renewal of ISO Certification in Kochi
The ISO Certification is given for only 3 years. You can get a renewal of ISO Certification in Kochi by contacting the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com
What is the Need for ISO Certification in Kochi?
One may wonder why there is a need for an organization like ISO in Kochi? Irrespective of the fact whether an organization is large or small, in order to compete in the market one has to deliver quality ISO.
- Since there is an increased focus on quality issues worldwide. Therefore various standards developing organizations have prepared standards & guidelines in the quality field.
- Although there were similarities among the many standards, the quality picture became quite cloudy. Terms such as Quality Management, Quality Control, Quality System, Quality Assurance, and Quality Policy, all have acquired different, & sometimes conflicting meanings from country to country, within a country, and even within an industry. Therefore, standardization was needed at the International level.
Types of ISO certification in Kochi/ ISO Certification Services in Kochi: – There are currently more than 16,500 ISO standards. Aapka Consultant helps you choose the most appropriate ISO standards for your entity. The following ISO certification services provided by us: –
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System in Kochi: – In this global business environment, ‘Quality’ has become the buzz word. The global business environment has brought in new competition with new opportunities and challenges. Hence, ISO 9001 is an International Standard that gives requirements for an organization’s quality management system (QMS). This International Standard is based on the quality management principles such as engagement of people, leadership, process approach, improvement, etc. The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System in Kochi: – ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. It helps an organization to achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system. This provides value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Thus, it is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
- ISO 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Kochi: – Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is an international standard. This provides a framework to identify, control, and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace. Thus, implementing the said standards will send a clear signal to the stakeholders that you view your employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organization. Further, an increasing number of organizations are completing ISO 18001 certification as employers are under increasing pressure to ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead an organization can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System in Kochi: – The ISO 22000 FSMS is an international quality system that enables and ensures the safe production of food items. This ISO standard was introduced as a further international development with respect to retail-driven standards. Thus, suppliers all along the food chain can rely on certification under ISO 22000 to establish before the customers that they are in compliance with the standards and are safe for human consumption.
- ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management System in Kochi: – This is a service management system standard and the first international standard for IT service management. It provides an international standard for quality management specially focused on IT Service Management. Taking into consideration the fundamental need of IT in an organization, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers. ISO 20000-1 certification in IT Service Management ensures that your day-to-day service delivery is carried which drives customer satisfaction through improved service and leads. It also helps organizations to ensure the effective running and delivery of IT services, continually improve processes, and drive customer focus.
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System in Kochi: – ISO 27001 is a globally recognized international standard for managing risks to the security of information your organization hold. Since even a small gap in an information security management system can have dramatic consequences. ISO 27001 certification allows you to prove to your customers and stakeholders that you are managing the security information. ISO 27001 standard defines the desired best practice methods for controlling (Protecting) information – Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability. Thus, ISO 27001 compliance certificate provides assurance that the management system for information security is in place.
- ISO 29990:2010 Learning services for non-formal education and training in Kochi: – This ISO aims to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It aims to lend a hand to organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP. This will meet the organizational requirements and expectations for competency.
- ISO 10002:2014 Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Kochi: – ISO 10002 provides supervision on the process of complaints management to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. Therefore, will provide your organization with high quality and reliable complaint management system. Effective complaint management will help you to improve customer service standards. This delivers a good complaint handling system to differentiate your organization from your competing organizations. It also shows that your organization cares about customer feedback by receiving, managing, and resolving customer complaints effectively.
- ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Kochi: – ISO 13485 specifies all the requirements for a quality management system that an organization needs to demonstrate its ability in medical devices and connected services that without fail to meet the customer requirements and regulatory requirements. The primary objective of ISO 13485 is to facilitate and harmonize medical device regulatory requirements for quality management systems. This controls the work environment and ensures product safety. Further, it also focuses on risk management activities and design transfer activities during product development. In addition to this its specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for sterile medical devices.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System in Kochi: – ISO 50001 specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain and improve an energy management system. Its purpose is to enable an organisation to follow a structured approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption. Its implementation would reduce the energy costs, Greenhouse Gas emissions and other environmental impacts. It also establishes an international framework for the supply, use and consumption of energy in industrial, commercial and institutional organizations
- ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Kochi: – ISO/TS 16949 specifies the certified requirements for the design, development, production, and when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. It can be implemented in any organization which manufactures automotive parts or service parts. The term ‘Automotive’ is said to include Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Trucks, Buses, Motorcycles Assessment conducted by our experts against the ISO/TS 16949 standard increases the credibility of your organization when bidding for contracts. The audit will also help reduce production variations and improve manufacturing efficiency, consequently improving profitability.
- ISO 26000:2010 Guidance for Social Responsibility in Kochi: – As Henry Ford rightly pointed out that a business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Thus, Aapka Consultant helps you obtain ISO 26000 which will certify and your business carries out social responsibilities of recognized international standards. ISO 26000 provides regulations on social responsibility, such as, what issues an organization needs to address in order to operate in a socially responsible manner, and what is best practice in implementing social responsibility.
- ISO 14298:2013 – Security Printing Process Management in Kochi: – This ISO has been established for printing and allied industries. The main motive for companies of the security printing industry is to attain certification according to this internationally recognized standard to exhibit the security printing process. Since the certification is taking place based on internationally recognized criteria of ISO 14298, Aapka Consultant thus helps you achieve ISO 14298 by performing the necessary assessment and Improvement in your organization.
- ISO 28000:2007 – Security Management System for Supply chain in Kochi: – Holding an ISO 28000 certification signifies that your organization manages supply chain risks effectively. Also in accordance with internationally recognized standards.Certification to this internationally recognized standard can help you achieve customer trust, meet regulatory requirements, and streamline your supply chain operations.
Why to Choose Aapka Consultant for ISO Certification Services in Kochi
Aapkaconsultant provides ISO Certification services in Kochi in best price with best certification body of the world. It is recognised by Government of Kochi.
Contact for ISO Certification in Kochi
Website – Aapkaconsultant.com
How to apply for ISO Certification in Kochi
ISO 9001 Certification Services in Kochi, Best ISO Certification in Kochi, Cheap ISO Certification in Kochi, Government Certified ISO Certification in Kochi, Quality Management of ISO Certification in Kochi, ISO 9001:2015 in Kochi, ISO 14001 Certification in Kochi, ISO 45001 Certification Services in Kochi, OHSAS 18001 Certification services in Kochi, ISO for Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Kochi,
ISO 27001 Certification Services in Kochi, ISO 13485 Certification Services in Kochi, ISO 50001 Certification Services in Kochi, HACCP Certification Services in Kochi, ISO 37001 Certification Services in Kochi, online apply for ISO certification in Kochi, iso certification process in Kochi pdf, registration documents required for iso, iso certified companies in Kochi,
iso certification bodies in Kochi, types of certification for ISO in Kochi, iso certification services in Kochi, ISO registration documents required in Kochi, documents required for iso certification in Kochi, how to get certification for ISO in Kochi, ISO certificate online application in Kochi, how to renew a certificate if ISO in Kochi, iso certification for export in Kochi , what is iso registration in Kochi ,
online ISO in Kochi, iso certificate online application in Kochi, head office of iso in Kochi, online apply for iso certification in Kochi, iso registration documents required in Kochi , iso certification full form in Kochi , iso certification cost in Kochi, iso certification check-in Kochi , benefits of iso certification in Kochi, what is iso 9001:2015 in Kochi , iso 9001:2015 clauses in Kochi , iso registration fees Kochi, iso fee in Kochi, iso office in Kochi , quality certification of ISO in Kochi, iso Kochi, iso 14001 meaning in Kochi, ISO Renewal in Kochi,
Kochi’s first iso 9005 certified in Kochi, why ISO certification is required in Kochi, ISO for Security Management System for Supply chain in Kochi, ISO for Security Printing Process Management in Kochi, ISO for Guidance for Social Responsibility in Kochi, ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Kochi, ISO 22000 certification services in Kochi
ISO for Quality Management System in Kochi, ISO for Environmental Management System in Kochi, ISO for Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Kochi, ISO for Food Safety Management System in Kochi, ISO for IT Service Management System in Kochi, ISO for Information Security Management System in Kochi, ISO for Learning services for non-formal education and training in Kochi, ISO 14001 Certification in Kochi, ISO for Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Kochi, ISO for Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Kochi, ISO for Energy Management System in Kochi