“When you are out of Quality, you are out of Business”
ISO Certification Services in Sikkim
Quality assurance plays the most vital role in the succession of your business. The quality can be assured if your business is certified with ISO Certification. ISO 9001 2015 is a quality management assurance certification in Sikkim with global assurance. Quality authentication is the best business plan. Also, ISO Certification not only sets principles for quality assurance but ensures constant improvement. For long-term business growth, it is very much necessary that you serve the best and the most important is consistent products and services to your customers. Our professionals of Aapka Consultant helps you in getting ISO Certification in Sikkim.
Documents required for ISO Certification in Sikkim
- Company/Business Registration/GST Registration
- Invoice Bills
- Letterhead of Organization
- Pan Card of Organization
- Any Other Relevant Document
Types of ISO Certification for Different Sectors in Sikkim
|Serial No.||ISO Number||Particulars|
|1||9001: 2015||ISO for Quality Management System in Sikkim|
|2||45001:2018||ISO for Occupation health &Safety (OHSAS) in Sikkim|
|3||14001:2015||ISO for EnvironmentalManagement System in Sikkim|
|4||22000:2018||ISO for Food Safety Management System in Sikkim|
|5||27001: 2015||ISO for Information Security Management System in Sikkim|
|6||13485: 2012||ISO for Medical Equipments and Devices in Sikkim|
|7||16949:2009||ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Sikkim|
|8||HACCP||ISO for Health Analysis & Critical Point in Sikkim|
|9||ROHS||ISO for The restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Sikkim|
|10||GMP||ISO for Goods Manufacturing in Sikkim|
|11||WHO GMP||ISO for WHO GMP in Sikkim|
|12||20000-1:2011||ISO for IT Service Management System in Sikkim|
|13||50001 : 2011||ISO for Energy Mgt System in Sikkim|
|14||GDP||ISO for Goods Distribution Practice in Sikkim|
|15||FDA||ISO for Food and Drug Administration in Sikkim|
|16||26000: 2010||ISO for Social Responsibility in Sikkim|
Benefits of ISO Certification in Sikkim
- Helps in maintaining the Quality of the business
- Standardize the Internal management of the business
- Suitable for all business types and scale
- ISO minimizes the Wastage
- Helps in securing government and other tenders
- Creates trust among customers, and the general public
- Increases efficiency, productivity, and profit
- Helps in the expansion and growth of the business
- Gives global recognition to the business
- Increase new customers and retain the old ones
A valid ISO certified by a valid accreditation authority assures the quality of the business. This also proves as a catalyst for creating trust, growth, and expansion of the business.
Renewal of ISO Certification in Sikkim
The ISO Certification is given for only 3 years. You can get a renewal of ISO Certification in Sikkim by contacting us at Aapkaconsultant.com
What is the Need for ISO Certification in Sikkim?
One may wonder why there is a need for an organization like ISO in Sikkim? Irrespective of the fact whether an organization is large or small. In order to compete in the market one has to deliver quality ISO.
- Since there is an increased focus on quality issues worldwide. Therefore various standards developing organizations have prepared standards & guidelines in the quality field.
- Although there were similarities among the many standards, the quality picture became quite cloudy. Terms such as Quality Management, Quality Control, Quality System, Quality Assurance, and Quality Policy, all have acquired different, & sometimes conflicting meanings from country to country, within a country, and even within an industry. Therefore, standardization was needed at the International level.
Types of ISO certification in Sikkim/ ISO Certification Services in Sikkim: – There are currently more than 16,500 ISO standards. We will help you to choose the most appropriate ISO standards for your entity. Following ISO certification services provided by us: –
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System in Sikkim: – In this global business environment, ‘Quality’ has become the buzz word. The global business environment has brought in new competition with new opportunities and challenges. Hence, ISO 9001 is an International Standard that gives requirements for an organization’s quality management system (QMS). This International Standard is based on the quality management principles such as engagement of people, leadership, process approach, improvement, etc. The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System in Sikkim: – This ISO specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. It helps an organization to achieve the intended outcomes of its EMS. This provides value to the environment, the organization itself, and interested parties. Thus, it is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner. This contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
- ISO 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Sikkim: – This is an international standard. It provides a framework to identify, control, and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace. Thus, implementing the said standards will send a clear signal to the stakeholders that you view your employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organization. Further, an increasing number of organizations are completing ISO 18001 certification as employers are under increasing pressure. To ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead an organization can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System in Sikkim: – The ISO 22000 FSMS is an international quality system that enables and ensures the safe production of food items. This ISO standard was introduced as a further international development with respect to retail-driven standards. Thus suppliers all along the food chain can rely on this certification to establish before the customers. They are in compliance with the standards and are safe for human consumption.
- ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management System in Sikkim: – This is a service management system standard and the first international standard for IT service management. It provides an international standard for quality management specially focused on IT Service Management. Taking into consideration the fundamental need of IT in an organization, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers. This ISO certification in IT Service Management ensures that your day-to-day service delivery is carried which drives customer satisfaction through improved service. It also helps organizations to ensure the effective running and delivery of IT services, continually improve processes, and drive customer focus.
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System in Sikkim: –This ISO is a globally recognized international standard for managing risks to the security of information your organization hold. Since even a small gap in an information security management system can have dramatic consequences. This certification allows you to prove to your customers and stakeholders that you are managing the security information. Also defines the desired best practice methods for controlling (Protecting) information – Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability. Thus, ISO 27001 compliance certificate provides assurance that the management system for information security is in place.
- ISO 29990:2010 Learning services for non-formal education and training in Sikkim: – This ISO aims to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It targets to lend a hand to organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP. This also meets the organizational requirements and expectations for competency.
- ISO 10002:2014 Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Sikkim: – This ISO provides supervision on the process of complaints management to products within an organization including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. Therefore, it provides your organization with high quality and reliable complaint management system. Effective complaint management will help you to improve customer service standards. This delivers a good complaint handling system to differentiate your organization from your competitors. It also shows that your organization cares about customer feedback by managing, and resolving customer complaints effectively.
- ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Sikkim: – ISO 13485 specifies all the requirements for a quality management system that an organization needs to demonstrate its ability in medical devices and connected services that without fail to meet the customer requirements and regulatory requirements. The primary objective of this ISO is to facilitate and harmonize medical device regulatory requirements for quality management systems. This controls the work environment and ensures product safety. Further, it also focuses on risk management activities and design transfer activities during product development. In addition to this its specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for sterile medical devices.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System in Sikkim: – This ISO specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain, and improve an energy management system. Its purpose is to enable an organization to follow a structured approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, and consumption. Its implementation would reduce energy costs, Greenhouse Gas emissions, and other environmental impacts. It also establishes an international framework for the supply, use, and consumption of energy in industrial, commercial, and institutional organizations
- ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Sikkim: – ISO/TS 16949 specifies the certified requirements for the design, development, production, and when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. It can be implemented in any organization which manufactures automotive parts or service parts. The term ‘Automotive’ is said to include Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Trucks, Buses, Motorcycles Assessment conducted by our experts against the ISO/TS 16949 standard. Hence increases the credibility of your organization when bidding for contracts. The audit will also help reduce production variations and improve manufacturing efficiency, consequently improving profitability.
- ISO 26000:2010 Guidance for Social Responsibility in Sikkim: – As Henry Ford rightly pointed out that a business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Thus, Aapka Consultant helps you obtain ISO 26000 which will certify and your business carries out social responsibilities of recognized international standards. ISO 26000 provides regulations on social responsibility, such as, what issues an organization needs to address in order to operate in a socially responsible manner, and what is best practice in implementing social responsibility.
- ISO 14298:2013 – Security Printing Process Management in Sikkim: – This ISO has been established for printing and allied industries. The main motive for companies in the security printing industry is to attain certification. According to this internationally recognized standard to exhibit the security printing process. Since the certification is taking place based on internationally recognized criteria of ISO 14298, Aapka Consultant thus helps you achieve this ISO by performing the necessary assessment and Improvement in your organization.
- ISO 28000:2007 – Security Management System for Supply chain in Sikkim: – Holding an ISO 28000 certification signifies that your organization manages supply chain risks effectively. Also in accordance with internationally recognized standards. Certification to this internationally recognized standard can help you achieve customer trust. Also helps to meet regulatory requirements, and streamline your supply chain operations.
Why to Choose Aapka Consultant for ISO Certification Services in Sikkim
Aapkaconsultant provides ISO Certification services in Sikkim at the best price with the best certification body in the world. It is recognized by the Government of Sikkim.
Contact for ISO Certification in Sikkim
Website – Aapkaconsultant.com
How to apply for ISO Certification in Sikkim
ISO 9001 Certification Services in Sikkim, Best ISO Certification in Sikkim, Cheap ISO Certification in Sikkim, Government Certified ISO Certification in Sikkim, Quality Management of ISO Certification in Sikkim, ISO 9001:2015 in Sikkim, OHSAS 18001 Certification services in Sikkim, iso registration fees Sikkim, iso fee in Sikkim, iso office in Sikkim, quality certification of ISO in Sikkim,
ISO 27001 Certification services in Sikkim, ISO 13485 Certification Services in Sikkim, ISO 50001 Certification in Sikkim, HACCP Certification Services in Sikkim, ISO 37001 Certification Services in Sikkim, online apply for ISO certification in Sikkim, iso certification process in Sikkim, iso registration documents required, iso certified companies in Sikkim,
iso certification bodies in Sikkim, types of certification for ISO in Sikkim, iso certification services in Sikkim, ISO registration documents required in Sikkim, documents required for iso certification in Sikkim, how to get certification for ISO in Sikkim, ISO certificate online application in Sikkim, how to renew a certificate if ISO in Sikkim, iso certification for export in Sikkim, what is iso registration
online ISO in Sikkim, iso certificate online application in Sikkim, the head office of iso in Sikkim, online apply for iso certification in Sikkim, iso registration documents required in Sikkim, iso certification full form in Sikkim, iso certification cost in Sikkim, iso certification check-in Sikkim, benefits of iso certification in Sikkim, what is iso 9001:2015 in Sikkim, iso 9001:2015 clauses in Sikkim, iso 14001 meaning in Sikkim, ISO Renewal in Sikkim,
Sikkim’s first iso 9005 certified in Sikkim, why ISO certification is required in Sikkim, ISO for Security Management System for Supply chain in Sikkim, ISO for Security Printing Process Management in Sikkim, ISO for Guidance for Social Responsibility in Sikkim, ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Sikkim, ISO 22000 certification services in Sikkim
ISO for Quality Management System in Sikkim, ISO for Environmental Management System in Sikkim, ISO for Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Sikkim, ISO for Food Safety Management System in Sikkim, ISO for IT Service Management System in Sikkim, ISO for Information Security Management System in Sikkim, ISO for Learning services for non-formal education and training in Sikkim, ISO for Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Sikkim, ISO for Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Sikkim, ISO for Energy Management System in Sikkim, ISO 14001 Certification in Sikkim, ISO 45001 Certification Services in Sikkim,