Free Expert Counselling
Provide relevant documents
Process application within 24 Hrs.
Your work is done!!
Fill the Information Form
Provide required Documents.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
A ‘Joint Venture’ is a structure where two or more businesses create a separate Joint Venture business to pursue a common goal. But any kind of collaboration with another company could be described as a Joint Venture.
A joint venture can be a) A separate Joint Venture company where each party has a shareholding and can appoint directors to carry out a specific project such as development of a new product. b) Contractual arrangements such as entering into a distribution agreement. c) Forming a partnership. d) Merging two businesses.
Joint ventures are usually formed through the legal procedures of creating a memorandum of understanding, a joint venture agreement, any ancillary agreements, and obtaining regulatory approval.
The people contributing their assets to the Joint Venture will be the parties to the Joint Venture Agreement.
It outline the project or object of the joint venture, the contributions and obligations of each member, the duration of the joint venture, the management of the joint venture, and the distribution of any revenues or expenses of the joint venture.
Any asset can be put into a Joint Venture e.g. employees, intellectual property, offices, customers and suppliers and their related contracts.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.