Free Expert Counselling
Provide relevant documents
Process application within 24 Hrs.
Your work is done!!
1. It saves the time and cost of the litigation if the parties comply with the demand of the notice.
2. It gives a prior acknowledgement to the party against whom the notice has been drafted that a suit is to be initiated against him/her.
3. It is a legal requirement which should have been complied for the purpose of initiation of the suit.
Fill the Information Form
Provide required Documents.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
A Legal Notice is a “notice” indicating your opponent that you are preparing to litigate a lawsuit against him/her in case if the so called demand is not fulfilled.
Essentially it consist of following things- a) Concise statement of the material facts giving rise to the claim; b) Relief sought by the plaintiff against each named defendant; c) Concise summary of the legal basis for the relief sought
The importance of filing a legal notice is to save the time and cost of the litigating parties through various other alternatives like Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration etc. The Court proceedings is a cumbersome process which the party hardly takes to settle their dispute, instead, it can send a notice to their opponent party indicating him/her to negotiate on the matter. Sometimes, these negotiations do not work and the party approaches the appropriate authority for justice.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.