You are required to fill the details in our simple online questionnaire and submit documents.
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN.
Further we will apply for name approval and file for the subscription statement.
We will create all the required documents and apply for PAN and TAN immediately.
We shall submit all the documents with MCA and intimate you when it is done.
Continuous Existence: An OPC has a separate legal identity, it would pass on to the nominee director upon his death and therefore, continue to exist.
Greater Credibility: As an OPC needs to have its books audited annually, it has greater credibility among vendors and lending institutions.
Limited Liability: The directors' personal property is always safe in a private limited company, no matter the debts of the business.
No requirement to hold annual or extra ordinary general meetings.
1. Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
2. Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
3. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
Note: The director must self-attest the first three documents. In case of foreign nationals and NRIs, all the documents must be notarised (if currently in India or a non-Commonwealth country) or apostilled (if in a Commonwealth country).
1. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
2. Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
3. Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
4. Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
Note: Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
a) Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs) b) Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License c) Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill d) Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
Only Indian citizen or resident of India can form or incorporate an OPC.
A person shall not be eligible to incorporate more than a One Person Company or become nominee in more than one such company.
As name suggests, there could not be more than one director and one shareholder to start a One Person Company.
It takes not more than 15 days to incorporate a One Person company subject to timely submission of documents by the client and government clearance.
Yes, Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed director of the one person company.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.