You are required to fill details in our simple questionnaire.
Submit the necessary documents to us via email.
We will draft the application and file it on your behalf.
Your TAN card will be sent through courier.
Necessary for those who are required to deduct tax at source.
Necessary for tax returns.
To obtain TAN, an application must be made in Form 49B at any of the authorized TAN Facilitation Center.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
A proprietorship business and other entities (i.e., Private Limited Company, LLP, etc.,) are required to deduct tax at source while making certain payment like salary, payments to contractor or sub-contractors, payment of rent etc. Individuals who are salaried are not required to obtain TAN or deduct tax at source.
Yes, every person liable to deduct tax at source or collect tax at source is required to obtain TAN.
Yes, failure to apply for TAN or not quoting the same in the specified documents attracts a penalty of Rs.10,000/-
Yes. In such a case, the name and location of branch or the designation of the person responsible for deducting/collecting tax, whichever is applicable, should be clearly given in the application for allotment of TAN.
TAN is allotted by the Income Tax Department.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.