“When you are out of Quality, you are out of Business”
ISO Certification Services in Bihar
Quality assurance plays most vital role in succession of business. The quality can be assured if your business is certified with ISO Certification. ISO 9001 2015 is quality management assurance certification in Bihar with global assurance. Quality authentication is the best business plan. ISO Certification not only sets principles for quality assurance but also ensures constant improvement. For long term business growth it is very much necessary that you serve the best and most consistence products and services to your customers. ISO agents of Aapka Consultant helps you in getting ISO Certification in Bihar.
Documents required for ISO Certification in Bihar
- Company/Business Registration/GST Registration
- Invoice Bills
- Organization Letterhead
- Organization Pan Card
- Any Other Relevant Document
Types of ISO Certification for Different Sectors in Bihar
|Serial No.||ISO Number||Particulars|
|1||9001: 2015||ISO for Quality Management System in Bihar|
|2||45001:2018||ISO for Occupation health &Safety (OHSAS) in Bihar|
|3||14001:2015||ISO for Environmental Management System in Bihar|
|4||22000:2018||ISO for Food Safety Management System in Bihar|
|5||27001: 2015||ISO for Information Security Management System in Bihar|
|6||13485: 2012||ISO for Medical Equipments and Devices in Bihar|
|7||16949:2009||ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Bihar|
|8||HACCP||ISO for Health Analysis & Critical Point in Bihar|
|9||ROHS||ISO for The restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Bihar|
|10||GMP||ISO for Goods Manufacturing in Bihar|
|11||WHO GMP||ISO for WHO GMP in Bihar|
|12||20000-1:2011||ISO for IT Service Management System in Bihar|
|13||50001 : 2011||ISO for Energy Mgt System in Bihar|
|14||GDP||ISO for Goods Distribution Practice in Bihar|
|15||FDA||ISO for Food and Drug Administration in Bihar|
|16||26000: 2010||ISO for Social Responsibility in Bihar|
Benefits of ISO Certification in Bihar
- Helps in maintaining Quality of the business;
- Standardize the Internal management of business;
- Suitable for all business types and scale;
- Minimizes Wastage;
- Helps in securing government and other tenders;
- Creates trust among customers, competitors and general public;
- Increases efficiency, productivity and profit;
- Helps in expansion and growth of business;
- Gives a global recognition to the business;
- Increase new customers and retain old ones.
A valid ISO certified by a valid accreditation authority not only assures the quality of the business but proves as a catalyst for creating trust, growth, and expansion of the business.
The ISO Certification is given for 3 years; you can get renewal of ISO Certification in Bihar by contacting the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com.
What is the Need for ISO Certification in Bihar?
The primary reason for the need for ISO certification is that it is mandatory by law or contract. The secondary reasons are:
- Game-changing – ISO gives a platform to an organization that is recognized by game changers and decision-makers.
- Saves Time– Identification of recurrent issues and resolving them saves you valuable time and provide financial support.
- Improves quality– Processes become more efficient which improves the working system and give a company a competitive edge needed during contract tenders.
- Global recognition- Since ISO certifications meet international standards, they help all the businesses reach global customers. A flawed product is duly rejected. When the standards set at an international level are adhered to, then rejections rarely occur.
- Increases credibility- The mark of an ISO 9001 Certification is automatic branding and marketing of a product because it doubles the credibility of your business. Also, it increases repeated purchases. An ISO 9001 certification will set your business on the path of only profit and surely set it on par with world standards.
Types of ISO certification in Bihar/ ISO Certification Services in Bihar: –
There are currently more than 16,500 ISO standards, thus Aapka Consultant helps you choose the most appropriate ISO standards for your entity. The following ISO certification services are provided by us: –
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System in Bihar: – In this global business environment, ‘Quality’ has become the buzz word. The global business environment has brought in new competition with new opportunities and new challenges. Hence, ISO 9001 is an International Standard that gives requirements for an organization’s quality management system (QMS). This International Standard is based on the quality management principles such as engagement of people, leadership, process approach, improvement, etc. The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System in Bihar: – ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. It helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Thus, it is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
- ISO 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Bihar: – Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is an international standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace. Thus, implementing the said standards will send a clear signal to the stakeholders that you view yours employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organisation. Further, an increasing number of organisations are completing ISO 18001 certification as employers are under increasing pressure to ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead an organisation can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System in Bihar: – The ISO 22000 FSMS is an international quality system that enables and ensures a safe production for food items. This ISO standard was introduced as a further international development with respect to retail driven standards. Thus, suppliers all along the food chain can rely on certification under ISO 22000 to establish before the customers that they are in compliance with the standards and are safe for human consumption.
- ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management System in Bihar: – This is a service management system standard and is the first international standard for IT service management. It provides international standard for quality management specially focused on IT Service Management. Taking into consideration the fundamental need of IT in an organisation, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers. ISO 20000-1 certification in IT Service Management ensures that your day to day service delivery is carried out in a way that drives customer satisfaction through improved service and leads. It also helps organisations to ensure the effective running and delivery of IT services, continually improve processes and drive customer focus.
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System in Bihar: – ISO 27001 is a globally recognised international standard for managing risks to the security of information your organisation hold. Since, even a small gap in an information security management system can have dramatic consequences. ISO 27001 certification allows you to prove to your customers and stakeholders that you are managing the security of information. ISO 27001 standard defines the desired best practice methods for controlling (Protecting) information – Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability. Thus, ISO 27001 compliance certificate provides assurance that the management system for information security is in place.
- ISO 29990:2010 Learning services for non-formal education and training in Bihar: – This ISO aims to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It is aims to lend a hand to organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP which will meet the organizational requirements and expectations for competency.
- ISO 10002:2014 Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Bihar: – ISO 10002 provides supervision on the process of complaints management to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. It, therefore, will provide your organization with a high-quality and reliable complaint management system. Effective complaint management will help you to improve customer service standards and deliver a good complaint handling system to differentiate your organization from your competing organizations. It also shows that your organization cares about customer feedback by receiving, managing, and resolving customer complaints effectively.
- ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Bihar: – ISO 13485 specifies all the requirements for a quality management system which an organization needs to demonstrate its ability in medical devices and connected services that without fail to meet the customer requirements and regulatory requirements. The primary objective of ISO 13485 is to facilitate and harmonize medical device regulatory requirements for quality management systems. This controls the work environment and ensures product safety. Further, it also focuses on risk management activities and design transfer activities during product development. In addition to this its specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for sterile medical devices.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System in Bihar: – ISO 50001 specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain, and improve an energy management system. Its purpose is to enable an organization to follow a structured approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, and consumption. Its implementation would reduce the energy costs, Greenhouse Gas emissions and other environmental impacts. It also establishes an international framework for the supply use, and consumption of energy in industrial, commercial, and institutional organizations
- ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Bihar: – ISO/TS 16949 specifies the certified requirements for the design, development, production, and when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. It can be implemented in any organization which manufactures automotive parts or service parts. The term ‘Automotive’ is said to include Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Trucks, Buses, Motorcycles Assessment conducted by our experts against the ISO/TS 16949 standard increases the credibility of your organization when bidding for contracts. The audit will also help reduce production variations and improve manufacturing efficiency, consequently improving profitability.
- ISO 26000:2010 Guidance for Social Responsibility in Bihar: – As Henry Ford rightly pointed out that a business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Thus, Aapka Consultant helps you obtain ISO 26000 which will certify that your business carries out social responsibilities of recognized international standards. ISO 26000 provides regulations on social responsibility, such as, what issues an organization needs to address in order to operate in a socially responsible manner, and what is best practice in implementing social responsibility.
- ISO 14298:2013 – Security Printing Process Management in Bihar: – This ISO has been established for printing and allied industries. The main motive for companies of the security printing industry is to attain certification according to this internationally recognized standard to exhibit the security printing process. Since the certification is taking place based on internationally recognized criteria of ISO 14298, Aapka Consultant thus helps you achieve ISO 14298 by performing the necessary assessment and Improvement in your organization.
- ISO 28000:2007 – Security Management System for Supply chain in Bihar: – Holding an ISO 28000 certification signifies that your organisation manages supply chain risks effectively and in accordance with internationally recognised standards. Means of certification to this internationally recognized standard can help you achieve customer trust, meet regulatory requirements and streamline your supply chain operations.
Why to Choose Aapka Consultant for ISO Certification Services in Bihar
Aapkaconsultant provides ISO Certification services in Bihar in best price with best certification body of the world. It is recognised by Government of Bihar.
Contact for ISO Certification in Bihar
Website – Aapkaconsultant.com
How to apply for ISO Certification in Bihar
ISO 9001 Certification Services in Bihar, Best ISO Certification in Bihar, Cheap ISO Certification in Bihar, Government Certified ISO Certification in Bihar, Quality Management Certification in Bihar, ISO Renewal in Bihar, ISO 9001:2015 in Bihar, ISO 14001 Certification in Bihar, ISO 45001 Certification Services in Bihar, OHSAS 18001 Certification services in Bihar, ISO 22000 Certification Services in Bihar, ISO 27001 Certification Services in Bihar, ISO 13485 Certification Services in Bihar, ISO 50001 Certification Services in Bihar, HACCP Certification Services in Bihar, ISO 37001 Certification Services in Bihar, online apply for ISO certification in Bihar, iso certification process in Bihar pdf, iso registration documents required, iso certified companies in Bihar, iso certification bodies in Bihar, types of iso certification in Bihar ,iso certification services in Bihar, ISO registration documents required in Bihar , documents required for iso certification in Bihar, how to get ISO certification in Bihar, ISO certificate online application in Bihar, how to renew iso certificate in Bihar , iso certification for export in Bihar , what is iso registration in Bihar , iso online in Bihar , iso certificate online application in Bihar, head office of iso in Bihar, online apply for iso certification in Bihar, iso registration documents required in Bihar , iso certification full form in Bihar , iso certification cost in Bihar, iso certification check in Bihar , benefits of iso certification in Bihar, what is iso 9001:2015 in Bihar , iso 9001:2015 clauses in Bihar , iso registration fees Bihar, iso fee in Bihar, iso office in Bihar , quality certification of ISO in Bihar, iso Bihar, iso 14001 meaning in Bihar, Bihar’s first iso 9005 certified in Bihar, why ISO certification is required in Bihar, ISO for Security Management System for Supply chain in Bihar, ISO for Security Printing Process Management in Bihar, ISO for Guidance for Social Responsibility in Bihar, ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Bihar, ISO for Quality Management System in Bihar, ISO for Environmental Management System in Bihar, ISO for Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Bihar, ISO for Food Safety Management System in Bihar, ISO for IT Service Management System in Bihar, ISO for Information Security Management System in Bihar, ISO for Learning services for non-formal education and training in Bihar, ISO for Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Bihar, ISO for Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Bihar, ISO for Energy Management System in Bihar