State VAT Department will be communicating provisional ID and password to every registered tax payer and you have not received your provisional ID and password, contact your State Vat Department.
Access the GST common portal gst.gov.in using Provisional Login-Password; to create unique username and new password using provisional ID and password. You need to have a valid e-mail and mobile phone number for successful login.
login to the GST common portal www.gst.gov.in using Unique username and new password
Fill Enrollment Application and verify the details from VAT System.
Sign and Submit the Enrollment Application with necessary attachment electronically.
If details are satisfactory an Application Reference Number (ARN) will be issued to you in ‘migrated” status. The status of provisional ID will change to “Active” on the approved date and a provisional registration Certificate will be issued.
1. Proof of constitution of business:
In case of partnership deed – partnership deed (PDF or JPEG in maximum file size of 1 MB).
In case of others: registration certification of the business entity (PDF and JPEG format in maximum file size of 1 MB).
2. Photograph of promoters/partners/Karta of HUF (JPEG format in maximum file size of 100 KB).
3. Proof of appointment of authorised signatory (PDF and JPEG format in maximum size of 1 MB).
4. Photograph of authorised signatory (JPEG format in maximum file size of 100 KB).
5. Opening page of passbook/statement containing the following information:
6. Bank account number
7. Address of branch
8. Address of account holder
9. Few transaction details
(PDF and JPEG format in maximum file size of 1 MB).