You are required to fill details in our simple questionnaire.
Submit the necessary documents to us via email.
We will draft the application and file it on your behalf.
Your PAN card will be sent through courier.
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
Proof of Date of Birth
Passport size photograph
Copy of Address Proof (Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
The purpose of PAN is to use a unique identification key to track financial transactions that might have a taxable component to prevent tax evasion.
It is mandatory to quote PAN on return of income, all correspondence with any income tax authority. It is mandatory to quote PAN on challans for any payments due to Income Tax Department.
Any person can obtain PAN.There is no minimum age requirement for obtaining PAN.
You should have a PAN card. Because all taxpayers who file return and individuals who intend to enter into financial transactions must have a PAN Card.
PAN card has been delivered at the address indicated by you in the PAN application form.
No, obtaining/possessing more than one PAN card is against the law and may attract a penalty up to Rs10,000.
Sole Proprietorship does not have separate PAN Card.
The PAN number remains unaffected by change of address throughout India.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.