“When you are out of Quality, you are out of Business”
ISO Certification Services in Mizoram
Quality assurance plays the most vital role in the succession of your business. The quality can be assured if your business is certified with ISO Certification. ISO 9001 2015 is a quality management assurance certification in Mizoram with global assurance. Quality authentication is the best business plan. Also, ISO Certification not only sets principles for quality assurance but ensures constant improvement. For long-term business growth, it is very much necessary that you serve the best and the most important is consistent products and services to your customers. Our professionals of Aapka Consultant helps you in getting ISO Certification in Mizoram.
Documents required for ISO Certification in Mizoram
- Company/Business Registration/GST Registration
- Invoice Bills
- Letterhead of Organization
- Pan Card of Organization
- Any Other Relevant Document
Types of ISO Certification for Different Sectors in Mizoram
|Serial No.||ISO Number||Particulars|
|1||9001: 2015||ISO for Quality Management System in Mizoram|
|2||45001:2018||ISO for Occupation health &Safety (OHSAS) in Mizoram|
|3||14001:2015||ISO for EnvironmentalManagement System in Mizoram|
|4||22000:2018||ISO for Food Safety Management System in Mizoram|
|5||27001: 2015||ISO for Information Security Management System in Mizoram|
|6||13485: 2012||ISO for Medical Equipments and Devices in Mizoram|
|7||16949:2009||ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Mizoram|
|8||HACCP||ISO for Health Analysis & Critical Point in Mizoram|
|9||ROHS||ISO for The restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in Mizoram|
|10||GMP||ISO for Goods Manufacturing in Mizoram|
|11||WHO GMP||ISO for WHO GMP in Mizoram|
|12||20000-1:2011||ISO for IT Service Management System in Mizoram|
|13||50001 : 2011||ISO for Energy Mgt System in Mizoram|
|14||GDP||ISO for Goods Distribution Practice in Mizoram|
|15||FDA||ISO for Food and Drug Administration in Mizoram|
|16||26000: 2010||ISO for Social Responsibility in Mizoram|
Benefits of ISO Certification in Mizoram
- Helps in maintaining the Quality of the business
- Standardize the Internal management of the business
- Suitable for all business types and scale
- ISO minimizes the Wastage
- Helps in securing government and other tenders
- Creates trust among customers, and the general public
- Increases efficiency, productivity, and profit
- Helps in the expansion and growth of the business
- Gives global recognition to the business
- Increase new customers and retain the old ones
A valid ISO certified by a valid accreditation authority assures the quality of the business. This also proves as a catalyst for creating trust, growth, and expansion of the business.
Renewal of ISO Certification in Mizoram
The ISO Certification is given for only 3 years. You can get a renewal of ISO Certification in Mizoram by contacting us at Aapkaconsultant.com
What is the Need for ISO Certification in Mizoram?
One may wonder why there is a need for an organization like ISO in Mizoram? Irrespective of the fact whether an organization is large or small. In order to compete in the market one has to deliver quality ISO.
- Since there is an increased focus on quality issues worldwide. Therefore various standards developing organizations have prepared standards & guidelines in the quality field.
- Although there were similarities among the many standards, the quality picture became quite cloudy. Terms such as Quality Management, Quality Control, Quality System, Quality Assurance, and Quality Policy, all have acquired different, & sometimes conflicting meanings from country to country, within a country, and even within an industry. Therefore, standardization was needed at the International level.
Types of ISO certification in Mizoram/ ISO Certification Services in Mizoram: – There are currently more than 16,500 ISO standards. We will help you to choose the most appropriate ISO standards for your entity. Following ISO certification services provided by us: –
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System in Mizoram: – In this global business environment, ‘Quality’ has become the buzz word. The global business environment has brought in new competition with new opportunities and challenges. Hence, ISO 9001 is an International Standard that gives requirements for an organization’s quality management system (QMS). This International Standard is based on the quality management principles such as engagement of people, leadership, process approach, improvement, etc. The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System in Mizoram: – This ISO specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. It helps an organization to achieve the intended outcomes of its EMS. This provides value to the environment, the organization itself, and interested parties. Thus, it is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner. This contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
- ISO 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Mizoram: – This is an international standard. It provides a framework to identify, control, and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace. Thus, implementing the said standards will send a clear signal to the stakeholders that you view your employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organization. Further, an increasing number of organizations are completing ISO 18001 certification as employers are under increasing pressure. To ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead an organization can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System in Mizoram: – The ISO 22000 FSMS is an international quality system that enables and ensures the safe production of food items. This ISO standard was introduced as a further international development with respect to retail-driven standards. Thus suppliers all along the food chain can rely on this certification to establish before the customers. They are in compliance with the standards and are safe for human consumption.
- ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management System in Mizoram: – This is a service management system standard and the first international standard for IT service management. It provides an international standard for quality management specially focused on IT Service Management. Taking into consideration the fundamental need of IT in an organization, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers. This ISO certification in IT Service Management ensures that your day-to-day service delivery is carried which drives customer satisfaction through improved service. It also helps organizations to ensure the effective running and delivery of IT services, continually improve processes, and drive customer focus.
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System in Mizoram: –This ISO is a globally recognized international standard for managing risks to the security of information your organization hold. Since even a small gap in an information security management system can have dramatic consequences. This certification allows you to prove to your customers and stakeholders that you are managing the security information. Also defines the desired best practice methods for controlling (Protecting) information – Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability. Thus, ISO 27001 compliance certificate provides assurance that the management system for information security is in place.
- ISO 29990:2010 Learning services for non-formal education and training in Mizoram: – This ISO aims to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It targets to lend a hand to organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP. This also meets the organizational requirements and expectations for competency.
- ISO 10002:2014 Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Mizoram: – This ISO provides supervision on the process of complaints management to products within an organization including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. Therefore, it provides your organization with high quality and reliable complaint management system. Effective complaint management will help you to improve customer service standards. This delivers a good complaint handling system to differentiate your organization from your competitors. It also shows that your organization cares about customer feedback by managing, and resolving customer complaints effectively.
- ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Mizoram: – ISO 13485 specifies all the requirements for a quality management system that an organization needs to demonstrate its ability in medical devices and connected services that without fail to meet the customer requirements and regulatory requirements. The primary objective of this ISO is to facilitate and harmonize medical device regulatory requirements for quality management systems. This controls the work environment and ensures product safety. Further, it also focuses on risk management activities and design transfer activities during product development. In addition to this its specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for sterile medical devices.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System in Mizoram: – This ISO specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain, and improve an energy management system. Its purpose is to enable an organization to follow a structured approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use, and consumption. Its implementation would reduce energy costs, Greenhouse Gas emissions, and other environmental impacts. It also establishes an international framework for the supply, use, and consumption of energy in industrial, commercial, and institutional organizations
- ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Mizoram: – ISO/TS 16949 specifies the certified requirements for the design, development, production, and when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. It can be implemented in any organization which manufactures automotive parts or service parts. The term ‘Automotive’ is said to include Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Trucks, Buses, Motorcycles Assessment conducted by our experts against the ISO/TS 16949 standard. Hence increases the credibility of your organization when bidding for contracts. The audit will also help reduce production variations and improve manufacturing efficiency, consequently improving profitability.
- ISO 26000:2010 Guidance for Social Responsibility in Mizoram: – As Henry Ford rightly pointed out that a business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Thus, Aapka Consultant helps you obtain ISO 26000 which will certify and your business carries out social responsibilities of recognized international standards. ISO 26000 provides regulations on social responsibility, such as, what issues an organization needs to address in order to operate in a socially responsible manner, and what is best practice in implementing social responsibility.
- ISO 14298:2013 – Security Printing Process Management in Mizoram: – This ISO has been established for printing and allied industries. The main motive for companies in the security printing industry is to attain certification. According to this internationally recognized standard to exhibit the security printing process. Since the certification is taking place based on internationally recognized criteria of ISO 14298, Aapka Consultant thus helps you achieve this ISO by performing the necessary assessment and Improvement in your organization.
- ISO 28000:2007 – Security Management System for Supply chain in Mizoram: – Holding an ISO 28000 certification signifies that your organization manages supply chain risks effectively. Also in accordance with internationally recognized standards. Certification to this internationally recognized standard can help you achieve customer trust. Also helps to meet regulatory requirements, and streamline your supply chain operations.
Why to Choose Aapka Consultant for ISO Certification Services in Mizoram
Aapkaconsultant provides ISO Certification services in Mizoram at the best price with the best certification body in the world. It is recognized by the Government of Mizoram.
Contact for ISO Certification in Mizoram
Website – Aapkaconsultant.com
How to apply for ISO Certification in Mizoram
ISO 9001 Certification Services in Mizoram, Best ISO Certification in Mizoram, Cheap ISO Certification in Mizoram, Government Certified ISO Certification in Mizoram, Quality Management of ISO Certification in Mizoram, ISO 9001:2015 in Mizoram, OHSAS 18001 Certification services in Mizoram, iso registration fees Mizoram, iso fee in Mizoram, iso office in Mizoram, quality certification of ISO in Mizoram,
ISO 27001 Certification services in Mizoram, ISO 13485 Certification Services in Mizoram, ISO 50001 Certification in Mizoram, HACCP Certification Services in Mizoram, ISO 37001 Certification Services in Mizoram, online apply for ISO certification in Mizoram, iso certification process in Mizoram, iso registration documents required, iso certified companies in Mizoram,
iso certification bodies in Mizoram, types of certification for ISO in Mizoram, iso certification services in Mizoram, ISO registration documents required in Mizoram, documents required for iso certification in Mizoram, how to get certification for ISO in Mizoram, ISO certificate online application in Mizoram, how to renew a certificate if ISO in Mizoram, iso certification for export in Mizoram, what is iso registration
online ISO in Mizoram, iso certificate online application in Mizoram, the head office of iso in Mizoram, online apply for iso certification in Mizoram, iso registration documents required in Mizoram, iso certification full form in Mizoram, iso certification cost in Mizoram, iso certification check-in Mizoram, benefits of iso certification in Mizoram, what is iso 9001:2015 in Mizoram, iso 9001:2015 clauses in Mizoram, iso 14001 meaning in Mizoram, ISO Renewal in Mizoram,
Mizoram’s first iso 9005 certified in Mizoram, why ISO certification is required in Mizoram, ISO for Security Management System for Supply chain in Mizoram, ISO for Security Printing Process Management in Mizoram, ISO for Guidance for Social Responsibility in Mizoram, ISO for Quality Management System for Automotive Industry in Mizoram, ISO 22000 certification services in Mizoram
ISO for Quality Management System in Mizoram, ISO for Environmental Management System in Mizoram, ISO for Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Mizoram, ISO for Food Safety Management System in Mizoram, ISO for IT Service Management System in Mizoram, ISO for Information Security Management System in Mizoram, ISO for Learning services for non-formal education and training in Mizoram, ISO for Quality Management System for customer Satisfaction in Mizoram, ISO for Quality Management System for Medical Devices in Mizoram, ISO for Energy Management System in Mizoram, ISO 14001 Certification in Mizoram, ISO 45001 Certification Services in Mizoram,