With the passage of time, the world is changing and leading towards digitalization. It’s a fact that everything is available online which has made our lives comfortable. Earlier it was tough when you are alone, aged and ill, and not in a position to purchase medicine from the shop. Now, the medicines are available with just one click away. But at the same time, there is a harsh reality that there is no face-to-face interaction with the customer. Due to this customers are not able to physically see or touch the item or product they have ordered from Pharmeasy. Hence, this results in E-commerce fraud because you need to make a purchase decision without actually looking at the product from Pharmeasy.
This fraud is unacceptable when you receive an expired date medicine from Pharmeasy. This is because as a customer you relied upon the most renowned online website called Pharmeasy and dint expect such fraud from them. It’s a fact that chasing up online vendors who fail to deliver the product as promised is difficult but it is not impossible.
Nowadays there are various lawsuits filing against E-commerce companies. Some of the person or entities directly go to file a suit, but there are some companies and corporations which before going to file a civil suit, give a notice, more elaborate a legal notice. Hence, the solution to save yourself from such fraud is sending a Legal notice.
Filing a Legal Notice
A legal notice acts as a warning or giving an idea that a suit can be filed against the person or company if so and so demand is not fulfilled.
It is a legal notice which gives a hint to the opposite party that they are preparing for filing a lawsuit against the person. Many times, legal notice is sent which results in negotiation or settlement outside the court.
Legal Notice should not be very lengthy and should also contain all the reasonable causes. It should be precise and in legal language. It should not be in a casual manner.
What is Legal Notice
A Legal Notice is a “notice” indicating your opponent that you are preparing to litigate a lawsuit against him/her in case if the demand is not fulfilled.
Procedure to send Legal notice to Netmeds
- A legal notice is drafted either by the Lawyer or by the person itself.
- Mention the name of the person against whom the suit is filed.
- Also, mention the cause which results in the filing of the notice.
- Offer the party to negotiate within 30 days or 60 days.
- Mention the previous Communications that relate to your Case.
- Also, give the time limit in which either the person will give a reply or fulfills any Demand.
- Sent it through Registered AD post.
- After sending the notice you should keep a copy of the receipt.
Contents of Legal Notice to Netmeds
- A concise statement of the material facts giving rise to the claim;
- The relief sought by the plaintiff against each named defendant;
- A concise summary of the legal basis for the relief sought
Don’t worry, fill in the details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process of Legal Notice.
The importance of sending a legal notice is to save the time and cost of the litigating parties through various other alternatives like Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration, etc. The Court proceedings is a tough process that the party hardly takes to settle their dispute. Instead of this, it can send a notice to their opponent party indicating him/her to negotiate on the matter. Sometimes, these negotiations do not work and the party approaches the appropriate authority for justice.
Why you should send Legal Notice to Netmeds?
- It saves the time and cost of the litigation if the parties comply with the demand of the notice.
- This gives a prior acknowledgment to the party against whom the notice has been drafted.
- It is a legal requirement that should have been complied with for the purpose of initiation of the suit.
IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE LEGAL NOTICE TO NETMEDS, THEN CONTACT THE BEST LEGAL EXPERTS OF INDIA HERE
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE LEGAL NOTICE FROM NETMEDS AND WANT TO REPLY THEN CLICK HERE
Please contact the Professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com to get Online Services of CA CS & Lawyers.:-