You are supposed to fill your details in our simple information form.
1. Death Certificate
2. Identity proof of the deceased
3. Self-attested PAN card of the Legal heir or any other Identity Proof (Voter’s ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport or any other government issued identity card)
4. An affidavit or a self-undertaking by the applicant on stamp paper.
5. Residence Proof of both the applicant and the deceased.
6. Service Certificate issued by the head of department/office in case of a serving employee.
Under the Indian Law following people can apply to be legal heirs • Spouse • Daughter • Son • Mother • Father
The authority for issuing of Legal Heir Certificate is the District or TalukTahsildar.
An application for Legal Heir can take anywhere between 15 to 45 days approximately.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.