You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
We will create all the required documents and file them with appropriate authority.
Once your proprietorship is incorporated, we will intimate you about the same.
1. PAN Card copy of proprietor
2. Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
3. Copy of Aadhaar Card/Voter identity card
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Get one stop solution for all legal compliances.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
Sole Proprietor Firm is owned, manage and controlled by the single individual. Any Indian resident can start sole proprietor business by simply getting various government license like Shops & Establishment license, Service Tax, VAT, IEC, PAN, Importer Exporter Code, ESI, Professional Tax, Central Excise Duty, CST Registration, Employee Provident Fund Registration and approach to bank to open current account under business name.
For sole proprietor firm, no minimum capital is required to invest unlike in other company formation. Sole Proprietor firm can be start with a very low investment.
Generally, local vendors doing small scale business opt for sole proprietor firm. For example: general provision store, grocer, medical shops, bakery shops, restaurant etc.
The existence of a sole proprietorship business is dependent on the life of the proprietor and illness, death etc. of the owner brings an end to the business. The continuity of business operation is therefore uncertain.
It will not take more then a days to start up a business as Sole Proprietorship.