You are supposed to fill your details in our simple information form.
The first draft will be shared with you in 4-5 business days.
Iterations: We do two rounds of verification at no extra cost.
1. Fill the Information Form
2. Provide required Documents.
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Get one stop solution for all legal compliances.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
Surrogacy is when another woman carries and gives birth to a baby for the couple who want to have a child.
1. Surrogate must be between the ages of 21-40 2. Surrogate cannot have a BMI higher than 33 3. Surrogate must be a US citizen or permanent resident, 4. Surrogate must have given birth to and be raising at least one child of their own, 5. Surrogate must be a NON-smoker 6. Surrogate must NOT take any illegal substances, or medications that have not been prescribed for her by a physician, 7. Surrogate must have a positive support system to help her throughout the surrogacy, 8. Surrogate must have reliable transportation for appointments, 9. Surrogate must NOT have had any major complications during previous pregnancies or deliveries.
1. Between the ages 21-60 2. Financially Secure 3. Be in a stable living arrangement 4. Have the support of your spouse/partner (when applicable) or close friends and family 5. Respectful attitude toward the Surrogate and of her time and commitment 6. Be willing and prepared to have open and honest conversations 7. Have a general understanding of the Gestational Surrogacy process 8. Complete all paperwork in full and in a timely manner 9. Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment 10. No Criminal history 11. Be excited and enthusiastic! This process will be one of the most meaningful events in your life.
Yes they can, by following guidelines mentioned below "Any person seeking a visa to India for purpose of entering into a surrogacy arrangement must ascertain beforehand whether the law of that country permits surrogacy and will provide appropriate travel documents to the child for accompanying the surrogate parents. Entering into surrogacy arrangement under any other visa not sought for surrogacy is punishable under the Indian law" Therefore, medical visa may only be granted if the following conditions are fulfilled:- • The foreign man and woman are duly married and the marriage should have sustained at least for two years. • A letter from the Embassy of the foreign country in India or the Foreign Ministry of the country should be enclosed with the visa application stating clearly that (a) the country recognizes surrogacy and (b) the child/children to be born to the commissioning couple through the Indian surrogate mother will be permitted entry into their country as a biological child/children of the couple commissioning surrogacy. • The couple will furnish an undertaking that they would take care of the child/children born through surrogacy. • The treatment should be done only at one of the registered ART clinics recognized by ICMR. • The couple should produce a duly notarized agreement between the applicant couple and the prospective Indian surrogate mother
It is important to have the surrogacy agreement entered by the parties before proceeding with the medical procedures so as to protect the legal rights of both the parties.