Free Expert Counselling
Provide relevant documents
Process application within 24 Hrs.
Your work is done!!
1. Beneficiary Information
2. Asset Information
3. Debt Information
4. Contact Information for your Executor and Guardian
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Aapka Consultant provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
Will is the legal declaration of the intention of the person with respect to his /her property, which the person desired to be, carried into effect after his/her death. It allows you to communicate how your assets are to be distributed amongst your relatives after your death.
Interstate is dying without leaving a will or an invalid will. In such a case, property passes by laws of succession rather than the direction of the deceased.
Yes, both Will and Gift deed are different. In Will beneficiary can only receive the property when testator will die. Though, in gift deed donee or beneficiary can receive the property in the donor’s lifetime.
No, but it is highly suggestible that every adult person should make his will in a detailed and transparent manner so that the beneficiaries can inherit the assets and properties both movable and immovable without going in for legal disputes or litigation.
The person who makes a will called testator.
The person who inherits personal property, in will, called legatee.
Any person who is sound mind and has at least 18 years of age can make his will.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Aapkaconsultant.com and we will guide you with the complete process.